Tuesday 4 August 2015

sample Study plan for Scholarship

Study Plan for Graduate Studies............
Academic Background:I have completed my undergraduate studies in Electrical engineering from “ABCDUniversity of Engineering and Technology”, , Pakistan, in March 2012, with a CGPA of 3.86 out of 4.00. I was an active somehow indulgent student among othersduring my undergraduate studies, very often involved in many curricular andco-curricular activities. In fact, I was up to the mark and honored in the top 1’slist of 120 students in my undergraduate class. If observed by the meritoriousefforts I remain very competent and I have passed all entrance tests conductedby the academic institution of my education with high achievements and securedoverall 4th place in the whole district.I did my final year thesis project on “Design, development and fabrication ofunder/over voltage relay using static devices” with the group of five membersin which I was made the Group Leader. The fabricated relay can be used for theautomatic protection of house hold appliances and power system against voltagerelated problems. In this project, I learned and researched automated controland protection using Circuit Breakers and Relays along with other high speedautomatic control and protecting equipment’s involved in automation of themodern systems. While working on this project I found strong motivation inmyself towards graduate study and research in the area of power systemautomation.At present, I am working as a Maintenance Engineer in Dawlance Group of Companies(the leading household appliances company in Pakistan); my job’s majorresponsibilities include; Maintenance and Automation of industry’s power systemand machines along with the planning and the proper allocation of availableresources to achieve the smooth and efficient operation of the plant byconducting routine and reactive preventive maintenance activities. Here, inDawlance, I have learned, researched and practically implemented theapplications of electrical automation engineering in manufacturing processalong with the extensive knowledge of Electrical automation devices likedigital relays, vacuum and oil circuit breakers, Programmable LogicControllers, Programmable automation controllers , Human Machine Interface andinstrumentation devices. Furthermore, I Led the project “Energy saving by theoptimization of electric motor usage” with annual savings of 1.2 Million PKR byconducting efficiency analysis, Right sizing of installed motors, formulatingthe saving calculations and obtaining USAID OFFER by negotiations with vendorsand USAID audit authorities.Also because of ardent interest and motivation towards power system automation,I was selected for 16 weeks internship in National Transmission & DispatchCompany; the sole electric power transmission company of Pakistan. Where Igained quality level knowledge and working experience about Grid SystemOperations (GSO), Protection and Instrumentation (P & I), SCADA, Meteringand Testing (M & T). Along with these technical aspects I also earned practicalknowledge about transmission system planning including Power Flow Studies,Reactive power compensation studies, Reliability and Stability Analysis withrespect to interconnection of distributed generation with transmission system.My work at NTDC was highly praised and I was awarded with the certificate ofappreciation by the senior management.

My Personality:By fact, I am socially active person with friendly nature, a good communicatorindeed who is blessed with many friends. I keep a keen view to the reality oflife thus approach people with positive mind and attitude and always prove tobe helpful with honest efforts and true dedication. Besides that I always feelvery joyous and fortunate to meet and greet people belonging to differentbackgrounds and cultures. As such meetings are always important because theyprove to be beneficial in future also it makes things easy to cope whether oneworks or studies in his own country or outside the country.

Study Plan in China:I would like to apply for the Master's Degree in Electrical Power system andits automaton in China because from my current industrial job experience,past internship and my final year project I come to know the vast practicalapplications of the automation engineering, this caught my attention andcreated a thirst of knowledge in me to study my chosen course. My motto is towork in an international field related to Electrical Engineering. Therefore, Iwould like to gain deeper theoretical and practical knowledge in starting andmanaging most innovative projects. During my studies, with great hiddenabilities in myself I will try to come up with the best of everything; toaccompany the professors and university colleagues in carrying out research andexploring for immense exciting industrial mysteries in the field of powersystem Automation. After completion of my master’s studies I hope to be able totake part in maximizing my country’s research technology in such fields tobenefit its economy and enhance the living standards of my compatriots.I believe that this Masters Program will provide me with the chance to get toknow with Electrical systems and affiliates me dedicatedly to the industries,which are living examples of the art of Electrical and automation engineering.I hope that I can gain more experience in dealing with situations, peoples,systems and demands which will be of a great help in my future career.

Reasons to study in China: Now the question arises, “Why China?” Reading the books, watchingthe news, analyzing and observing the people of China, I am really impressed bythe way these individuals have proved themselves to be dedicated to their workand with true efforts they have set China as a successful example for otherthird world or developed countries. The fast growing economy, technologicaladvancement and the global ranking education institutes of China with highreputation makes a great aspiration to the students and professionals for thebetter career perspectives. Thus such kind of positivity has boosted my confidencefurther and I am highly satisfied with the decision I have taken. Moreover,China’s diverse cultural norms and values, the famous gentle hospitality of its people and Pakistan-China all weather friendly relations since past to promote bilateral trade , acceptance and peace to both sides in great clarity make me feel China as my second homeland; also my family fully supports my choice for China being my preference for graduate studies. All these reasons put togethermake China an ideal place for me to do my Masters degree.Concluding it, with high hopes I believe this application will receive your favourable consideration and I will be happy to provide any additional information you may need. I look forward to receiving your reply.

Regards,
name

54 comments:

  1. you are doing a great job.
    its indeed very helpful for getting scholarship

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalam o Alykum. Excellent Bro. This is fantastic. I had no idea of what I had to say in my study plan thanks buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just gave me the right line of action

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, great job bro

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very helpfull bro
    I am guessing it's the same for the research plan

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello every body i am applying for China scholarships so i am confused to prepare research proposal or study plan for it what they exact want

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks so much, this has really saved me, God Bless you Bro

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank u brother ,,,, its so helpfull

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice one.. you are doing a great job.. keep it up.. please I don't have have abu guarantor in China and during filling the form I was asked to provide guarantor details.. what do I do? Secondly the website for the Chinese government scholarship application is not working..www.campuschina.org. What do I do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try opening the web address using internet explorer

      Delete
    2. Try opening the web address using internet explorer

      Delete
    3. Try opening the web address using internet explorer

      Delete
  11. yaah it's good material for getting scholarship

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can y makr a sample of study plan for undergraduate studies?

    ReplyDelete
  15. I believe for undergraduate is not required, this is mostly required for Masters & doctoral studies. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. nice and helpful . thank you too much

    ReplyDelete
  17. wonderful job bro, God blees you . you just gave me the right clue on how to go about a study plan

    ReplyDelete
  18. Any one who has applied for scholarship in Kenya and has succeeded? Kindly inbox officepointcreativesolutions@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. i need a study plan at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  20. i need a study plan at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  21. i need a study plan at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks a lot am in process,applying for Chinese council scholarship am from Tanzania email me we can share some info sammysaideya@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. please help me how can i prepare study plan for Chinese scholarship at graduates programme of MBA.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi anyone has PhD in management or PhD in business administration study plan, if have then please send me at abbass.fame@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi everyone, i'm applying for Master-program in china. but i'm confused in that, whether there is study plan or research proposal is required in china. kindly guide me in this regards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. i am also applying for Master program in china. can i ask you somethings about CGS?

      Delete
  26. Appropriate insight to get me put down my study plan. I got a get go. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  27. Can I get a study plan for a PhD in business management HRM option to be sent to my email nutsugahchris@gmail.com? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks bro, it is indeed a very good plan... May Allah help us

    ReplyDelete
  29. Would you help me
    I need sample of study plan to apply in China scholarship in field of hydrogeology

    ReplyDelete
  30. This my e-mail Yousifhaydro@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi everyone.am from Zambia applying for a china scholarship at undergraduate level.I need help with a study plan or synopsis of summarized details in Agriculture.
    i need to submit it not later than 08 th February 2019. This is my E-mail address ryantapiseni066@gmail.com

    your favorable help will be highly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Please I need assistance on my study plan.

    ReplyDelete
  33. I think it's very helpful.........

    ReplyDelete
  34. thanks bro, it is very helpful. may goodness comes back to you :D

    ReplyDelete
  35. soo many people will use same wording.don't use the lines.use only some words and concept and there is no time table in this sample so add also times and strategy for study. which is need of CSC scholarship program

    ReplyDelete
  36. nice, your draft study plan is awesome

    ReplyDelete